feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Cancel an order

Labels: , ,

Sample 1:
Please cancel my order for a set of encyclopedias. Enclosed is a copy of the order dated March 13. The cost is too much for my family at this time, so I am exercising my right of cancellation within the three-day period as stated on the order form. I have stopped payment on my check for $300, which I gave to your salesman, John Doe. I am sorry for any inconvenience this cancellation may cause.

Sample 2:
Please cancel my order for blanket seat covers. I wanted to give them to my husband for a birthday present, but he has already purchased a set himself. My order number is 12345. Since I ordered the seat covers on approval, I understand that I will not be billed for them. Thank you for your patience.



source : http://samplebusinessletters.com
Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace