feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Cancellation Letter to Be Used Within 10 Days of Entering an Agreement

Labels: ,

[Your name]
[Your address]

[Date]

[Business/company name and address]


Dear Sir/Madame:

On [date of the contract], I signed an agreement in my home [or your office] to purchase ABA/IBI services from you, at a price of... [Give as much detail as].

Today, I want to cancel that agreement. I hereby exercise my right to cancel the agreement under the 10-day cooling off provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2002 and ask that the money be returned to me [Tell the ABA provider exactly what you want them to do for you].

I look forward to your immediate reply. You can contact me at my home telephone number at... [Conclusion: indicate that you are expecting an early response/resolution to/of your complaint and your emergency and/or other contact information].


Yours truly,

Sign the letter and send it by registered mail, fax or courier.

Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace