feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Contracts - Sample cancellation letter

Labels:

Gary Spice
23 Lane Street
Mooloolaba Q 4032

Account number: 345 345 345

26 November 2007

Dear Customer Service Manager

I am writing to cancel the electricity contract I signed with XYZ Energy on 15 November 2007 to supply electricty at my residential address listed above.

After further consideration of the contract, I have decided that the terms and conditions do not suit my situation and because I am still within the 10-business day cooling-off period, I would like to cancel this contract without penalty.

Please confirm that my contract has been cancelled and I do not have to pay any cancellation fees. I can be contacted during the day on (07) 3333 3333.

Regards


Gary Spice
(07) 3333 3333

Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace