feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Automatic Payment Cancellation Letter

Labels: ,

{Date}


Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you of a change in my banking relationship concerning my account number {Account No}.
.
I currently have my {name of vendor} payment automatically withdrawn from my checking/savings account # {Account No} from {Bank Name} on the {1st, 15th} of the month.
I would like to cancel these monthly transactions, and submit this letter as written notification of that intention.

I understand I need to give you at least two weeks notice prior to the next scheduled transaction.

Therefore, I expect the last transaction to be the one dated {Date of last transaction}.

Thank your for your prompt attention to this request.

Sincerely,



{name}
{Address}
{Phone Number}

Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace