feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sample resignation letter

Labels:

This is a sample resignation letter. You should exit with professionalism, style and grace. Clearly outline of your effective resignation date. Please give your full explanation for you resignation. Don't forget to thank you section reflecting on the positive aspects of your experience working with that company.



1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123

04 April, 2005



Hello,

This is to inform you that I have accepted a position with .

I want to express my gratitude for a rewarding professional association during my employment with .

This decision was not an easy one and involved many hours of thoughtful consideration, particularly with respect to my own plans for my future. I am confident, however, that this new position represents a positive move toward fulfilling my career goals.

I hope you will respect my position in this matter.

My main thoughts now are to work as hard as possible to wrap up my projects here and turn over my responsibilities as smoothly as possible. However, I would like to join as soon as possible. Therefore, if convenient, I would like to request that you waive my termination notice.

Sincerely,

Jim Karter

encl:

Source : http://www.bestsampleletters.com

Technorati! Ma.gnolia! Mixx! Digg! Del.icio.us! Facebook! Google! StumbleUpon! Reddit! Squidoo! Yahoo! FURL Twitter! MySpace